[Utnubu-discuss] AboutUbuntu: get the facts campaign

Gustavo Franco gustavorfranco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:59:44 UTC 2006

On 1/19/06, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Do you have suggestions for the questions I've put in the template ?

No, but it was a good idea! I hope they fill the form, and that our
voices change something for better not only in Canonical/Ubuntu but
inside Debian too.

Raphael, take a look at ubuntu-devel if you're already subscribed and
read the Lucas thread about collaboration. I really believe that we'll
have more contributions from MOTU part of Ubuntu, and it's time now to
organize that and try better contributions from main (as in component)
developers.

--
Gustavo Franco