[Utnubu-discuss] What about an announce list ? and a wiki ?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Tue Jan 24 13:17:10 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

sorry for being slow to respond, a lot of real life work... but I'm
trying to at least read what's on the list.

Am Mittwoch, den 18.01.2006, 23:03 +0100 schrieb Raphael Hertzog:
> That's why I'm tempted to request an "utnubu-announce" list that we could
> use to post important news for DD that are interested in Ubuntu-Debian
> collaboration (but are not subscribed to debian-devel).
>
> Future similar announcements may then be cross-posted between debian-devel
> and utnubu-announce (with reply-to set to debian-devel).
>
> What do you think ?

Not sure we need a third utnubu list. Can't those who are interested not
just subscribe to -discuss?

> Furthermore to pave the way for growth of the Utnubu team (with some MOTU
> who are kindly joining :-)), I think we need to start documenting the
> project. I suggest using the wiki for that.
>
> I've put up a mostly empty page for now :
> http://wiki.debian.org/Utnubu
>
> I added however some "structure" about some items that I find important to
> cover. We clearly needs to explain our point of view if we want to calm
> down the (unfounded, IMO) fear/hate of Ubuntu that we see in the project
> currently. Feel free to complete !

Thanks for that!

I just added you to the project (I thought I already had, but it wasn't
so - sorry)

Gruß,
Joachim
--