[Utnubu-discuss] Re: utnubu: watching scott's patches.

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Fri Mar 24 20:07:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.03.2006, 12:29 -0300 schrieb Gustavo Franco:
> I'm ready to do a first scottwatcher run against my own mailbox. It's still
> configured to mail stratus at acm.org but see the note in scottwatcher file.
>
> Btw, there are  two files[0] that could be moved somewhere and scottwatcher
> needs to be added in a cronjob after scotts's patches utnubu update. Can you
> do that or say to  me how cronjobs are configured in haydn?

Well, you can do that yourself, if you want. Just put your scripts into
the report-scripts/ directory in our SVN and append it to the doitall.sh
script. That is run by a cronjob of mine on hayden, every night at 5:23
local hayden time. Cronjobs on hayden work just like on every system,
just add some with crontab -e

Greetings,
Joachim
--