[Utnubu-discuss] Re: tango-icon-theme

Filippo Giunchedi filippo at debian.org
Tue Sep 5 09:52:32 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 09:40:21PM +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the upload.
>
> Am Montag, den 04.09.2006, 21:28 +0200 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> > Just the label, for now. Is there any way to `subscribe' to an Ubuntu
> > package, like the PTS? I did not find such a feature in Launchpad, nor a
> > RSS feed of updates of a given source package.
>
> Not that I know of, but there is the new "derivative" keyword in the
> bts, maybe it does what you want. You'd have to talk to Raphael Herzog
> about that, if I recall it correctly.

you can subscribe to the PTS with the keyword derivatives (not sure about the s)
and then you'll get all the ubuntu patches for that package (granted that it
exists in the debian archive)

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All
you have to do is live long enough.
-- Groucho Marx