[Utnubu-discuss] Should we RFA our packages?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Thu Jan 3 15:32:34 UTC 2008

the utunubu team currently officially maintains four packages:

I have strong doubts that the team is active enough to be a good
maintainer for these packages, especially dmraid seems rather important.
Thus I suggest we put them up for adoption.

Any comments? Loic Minie, you were the last one that uploaded something,
so I’m especially interested in your opinion.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer