[Utnubu-discuss] Merging forces with Utnubu (was: Re: [RFC] DEX - merging patches from derivatives into Debian)

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Thu Mar 17 17:31:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:20:49 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 09:05:26PM +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > > Reducing the delta was *exactly* the goal of the Utnubu project.
> > > Given that both of us seem to lack manpower, I'd suggest I shut the Utnubu
> > > project down, redirecting people to DEX/Ubuntu.
> >
> > We would be thrilled to welcome people interested in Utnubu to join DEX.
> > Thanks!
>
> But hey, Utnubu is such a cool name for the thing you want to approach.
> You aren't going to change this, aren't you? :-)

Well, my final goal is to eventually shut Utnubu down in favour of DEX (Debian
Derivative EXchange). DEX is aimed at *all* Debian derivatives, and Ubuntu
happens to be one of them. So DEX/Ubuntu === Utnubu ;)

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino
 `. `'`  GPG: 1392B174 ----|---- http://deb.li/dapal