[Utnubu-maintainers] MICROSOFT/AOL AWARD TEAM...

onlinecoordinator at primus.ca onlinecoordinator at primus.ca
Mon Aug 6 14:50:29 UTC 2007

MICROSOFT/AOL AWARD TEAM
20 Craven Park,
Harlesden London NW10,
United Kingdom.
Ref: BTD/968/07
Batch: 409978E.
Dear Lucky Winner,

OFFICIAL PRIZE AWARDED BY MICROSOFT/AOL COMPANY UK.

The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully
organised a
Sweepstakes marking the end of year anniversary we rolled out over
100,000.000.00 (One Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our new
year
Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected
and
drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronages.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching
personalised
email addresses to ticket numbers. Your email address as indicated was
drawn
and attached to ticket number 008795727498 with serial numbers
BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky numbers 11 48 26 34 44 26 34 which

subsequently won you £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain
Pounds)as one of the jackpot winners.

In this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of
£500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). The draws
registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United
Kingdom on the 4th Of August, 2007. These Draws are commemorative and as
such
special.

To make claims to your won amount, you are to contact your claims
officer
using the details below and fill in the CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS FORM which
will
be used for the processing of you winnings.

Mr.Allen .M.Authur
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.

Email:mrauthur_claimsdepartment01 at hotmail.com
Tel+44 702 406 0018.

VERIFICATION AND CLEARANCE FORM

1. FULL NAMES:
2.RESIDENT ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.MARITAL STATUS :
5.E-MAIL ADDRESS:
6.MOBILE:
8.AGE:
10. OCCUPATION:
11.AMOUNT WON:
12. NATIONALITY:
13. TICKET NUMBER AND SERIAL NUMBERS.

You are advised to contact your claims officer with the email address
mrauthur_claimsdepartment01 at hotmail.com
to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications:

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates. We
wish
you the best of luck.Thank you for being part of our promotional award
program and commemorative Anniversary Draws.

Sincerely,

Dr.Olivia Holland
Head Customercare Service
Microsoft Promotion Team.