[Utnubu-maintainers] HELLO YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED...

FABRICE MARTINS ENTERPRISES info at usa.com
Tue Aug 21 08:21:07 UTC 2007

Greetings Sir/Madam.

FABRICES MARTIN ENTERPRISES,INCONJUCTION WITH GERMAN RAW MATERIALS LTD,
Need an International Representative, Would you like to work from home?,
Then these is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Come join
Thousands of our Company worker and you can earn $2000-$3000 Per -Week.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10% from each operation! For instance: You receive 7000 USD via cheques on
our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for
yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it
will increase up to 12%!.

Fabrics Martin is a Limited Company. We produce and distribute clothing
materials such as batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume
worldwide. We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in Europe
and now are trying to penetrate the US market.

Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers
in the US and other countries and therefore we are currently looking for
people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network
there. The fact is that despite the US market is new for us we already
have regular clients that speaks for itself.

You can combine these Job with your Current Job
You will spend only 1-2 hours a day on this position
You can easily make a career in our company
Ability to check your e-mail several times a day and to respond to each
every time

MAIN REQUIREMENTS

18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per
week. With PC knowledge E-mail and internet experience (minimal)
If you are Interested In working with Us Then Kindly sends these Details.

NAME IN FULL:__________________________
ADDRESS:_______________________________
NATIONALITY:_______________________
MARITAL STATUS________________________
AGE:___________________________________
STATE:_________________________________
ZIPCODE:_______________________________
CURRENT OCCUPATION_________________
CITY:__________________________________
HOME PHONE:__________________________

You are advise to please send your details to this email address:
richard.poska at sify.com

We await your prompt respond to this position.

Warmest Regards,

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Richard Poskar
Human Resource Department

NOTE : ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE ADVISE TO REPLY TO THIS
OFFER.