[Utnubu-maintainers] QUERRY

harshala dusankar harshala_dusankar at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 23 05:09:47 UTC 2007

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello,

I HAVE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING MAIL CONTAINING OTHER DETAILS LIKE WINNING NUMBERS (Ref., batch, ticket, serial). I M INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHETHER IT'S REALLY TRUE OR A SPAM.

PLZ REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , SO THAT I WILL NOT FACE ANY TROUBLE.

RECEIVED MAIL :

BRITISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PROMO
Headquarters: 60 Merriman Road
Blackheath London SE3 8RZ England.

                      WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!
   This Email is to inform you that your Email emerged a winner of
£1,500,000 on our online draws which was played on the 07th of August,2007