[Utnubu-maintainers] Yahoo/Msn Lottery

mbishop at neo.rr.com mbishop at neo.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 11:00:59 UTC 2007

Yahoo/Msn Lottery
Incoperation
Baley House, Har Road
Sutton, Greater London
SM1 4te
United Kingdom

Yahoo/Msn and Windows Live Emerged you as one of the 10 lucky winners
in the ongoing Yahoo/Msn and Windows Live Lottery Draw for the year,
2007. All 10 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a
batch of 50,000,000 international emails each from Canada ,
Australia , United States , Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and
Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is
conducted annually,consequently, you have been approved for a total
pay out of 500,000.00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS
STERLING ).

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some
multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the
citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our British
representative office in United Kingdom , as indicated in your play
coupon and your prize of 500,000.00 GBP will be released to you from
this regional branch office in UK.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
These are your identification numbers

Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
Reff number.......................YM35447XN
Winning number...................YM09788

Yahoo!'s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual
property infringement can be reached as follows:

Fiduciary Agent: Mr. Gordon Calton
Phone:+44-70-1115-0680
Fax :+44-870-974-4127
Email:microsoftlottery_claimsdept01 at yahoo.co.uk

You are therefore advised to send the following information to the
EVENTS AGENT to facilitate them and process the TRANSFER of your
money.

1. Full name..............
2. Sex..............
3. Country................
4. State.............
5. Contact Address........
6. Telephone Number.......
7. Marital Status.........
8. Occupation.............
9. Age....................
10.Next Of Kin..........
11.Zip Code.............

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information
confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your
prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by
non-selected winner or unofficial personnel.

Congratulations!! once again.
Yours in service,

MRS CHRISTINA JAMES
(Public Relations Officer.)