[Utnubu-maintainers] NOTIFICATION

Mr. Gianni Mattioli info_webonline4 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 5 13:20:10 CET 2007

Foundation's Officer,
Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY
http://www.fondazionedivittorio.it

The Foundazion di Vittorio, would like to notify you that you have been
chosen by the board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a
cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, educational, and business
development. you were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the
award sum of $2,500,000.00 Contact our office so we could brief you more
about this, you will be given your donation pin number, which you will
use in collecting the funds.

Executive Secretary- Mr. Riccardo Varanini.
Email:  riccardovaranini0 at yahoo.es

Regards.
Mr. Gianni Mattioli