[Utnubu-maintainers] Dear in Christ

Mrs. Diana Brown rks816 at cox.net
Fri Oct 19 09:59:54 UTC 2007

Dear in Christ,
I am Mrs. Diana Brown, am 54 years old. My husband and my only son were killed
during the terrorist Attack that rocked London on the 7th of July 2005. I have some funds that my late husband WILLED to my name, the sum of US$9,500,000.00
United States of American Dollars. Since I am not okay health wise, I don't want my family members to fight for this money should i answer the call of heaven; i then decide to give the funds out for the propagation of the Lord's work; i deposited the funds with a Finance Company here in London . I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the money for spreading evangelism, i searched through the internet for this purpose, and i found your email address and decided to contact you. Please if you would be faithful enough to use the funds for the Lord's work as i wish, kindly respond back to my message.
You’re Sister,
Mrs. Diana Brown