[Utnubu-maintainers] Greetings from Mrs. Lee

Mrs Jenny Lee mrs.jennylee05 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:00:18 UTC 2008

Greetings from Mrs. Lee

After going through your profile through internet i decided to contact you
for friendship and assistance for distribution of my inheritance.
 My name is Mrs. Jenny Lee; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate
what I have to you/ church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer
for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has
left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from
what I have inherited from my late husband to you/church for the good work
of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds
ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God
to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be
going in for an operation in the next 2 weeks from now. I decided to donate
the sum of $2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for
the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less
privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.At the moment I cannot
take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my husband's
relatives are around me and my health status.

I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will and he
will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you. I wish you
all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the
funds well and always extend the good work to others. I have contacted my
legal consultant and tell him that I have WILLED ($2,500,000.00) to you and
I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific
good work of charity.

 I know I don't? know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and
God bless. I will directive you further after hearing from you.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
wish. Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my husband
relation or anybody to know because they are always around me. Reply me
through this my most private email : (contact_jennylee1 at yahoo.com.hk)
 Regards,
Jenny Lee (Mrs.)