[Webmin-maintainers] Webmin bugs that need to be fixed for sarge

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 02:24:39 -0400 (EDT)

...By people other than me.  I orphaned these packages remember! :-)

#299223: webmin-firewall: not functional module
This one is keeping big bits of webmin and usermin out of testing.  It can
probably be downgraded but I would like someone to really take a look at
this module to see if it is integrated into the Debian way of doing things
properly.

#239642: Runlevel editor is crap
Thomas Hood you were going to look at this?

#279667: webmin-filemanager: Java applet does not load with Internet Explorer 5.X or 6.X
This one should be easy to check for someone with access to IE 5 or 6

#296010: webmin causing authentication errors (pam_unix) on startup

Probably unreproducible but needs to be checked.

Don't let this short list stop you fixing any other open bugs though.

If we can get atleast this much sorted out we can even think about 1.190
but it's probably too late for including that in sarge so lets make 1.180
as good as it can be.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>