[Webmin-maintainers] webmin 1.180-1 in testing (sort of)

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:49:08 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Don Wright wrote:

> Somewhere along the way many of the webmin 1.180-1 packages have dropped out
> of the testing package lists and are only found in unstable. I looked on the
> webmin-maintainers archives and didn't see any mention of this.
>
> Is the sarge release team mad at you guys? (Just kidding I hope.)

No nothing like that :-) some of the packages had critical bugs so they
could not enter testing.  I've fixed most of these, there is one left.
When that is fixed, webmin in testing will become complete.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>