[Yaird-devel] Status of svn repository ? :-)

Marco Amadori marco.amadori at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:47:48 UTC 2005

Alle 00:43, giovedì 1 dicembre 2005, hai scritto:

> To aid migration, I put my latest stuff in a bazaar-ng repository and
> posted it. to get a copy:

Fantastic, i received this mail the exact moment I clicked on "new message" to
ask you about a repository to let me work on latest yaird code... what a
telepaty power!

> The copy you create in that way is a fully functional repository,
> you can make changes that can be merged back until we have the svn
> operational.

I am confortable with bzr for now.

I'll try to polish and test evms and dmraid, see us soon on this m-l.

Tnx for your fast "reply" to my thought! (ok it was a coincidence but anyway,
I see magic in action.... :-) )
--
ESC:wq