[Yaird-devel] Sven added as developer.

Sven Luther sven.luther at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 3 10:16:00 UTC 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 10:39:19AM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please, Sven, be nice[1] and do not cc me personally except when
> explicitly asked for.
>
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:31:42 +0100
> Sven Luther <sven.luther at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 11:43:27AM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > > Create an account for yourself at http://alioth.debian.org/ and
> > > tell me your login, then I'll grant you access to the yaird project.
> > >
> > > This goes for all interested in messing with the code ;-)
> >
> > Please add me (luther), if not done already.
>
> Done!
>
> I have added noone before explicitly asking. Now I think about it I
> believe you added me proactively to the kernel project, Sven, and I

I think we talked about this on irc or on web, not sure, but i did indeed add
you quite quickly.

> liked you for that. I am quite interested in thoughts on approaches to
> this - also logics of granting supervisor access or not.

i guess you and Erik would be the project manager, with right to add/remove
other users. not sure if more are needed, it is a balance between thrust, and
availability of admins for doing the admin task.

The one thing i believe is important, is to setup a commit mailing list, and
have the svn and arch repos post their commit logs there, and maybe you can
setup CIA to post on #debian-kernel on irc.oftc.net, unless you have your own
irc channel, which mat (or not) be overkill.

Friendly,

Sven Luther