[Yaird-devel] Re: approaching 0.0.12, finalising evms

Marco Amadori marco.amadori at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:05:15 UTC 2005

Alle 01:18, giovedì 8 dicembre 2005, Erik van Konijnenburg ha scritto:

> Marco, you mentioned an odd error for evms in the bazaar version.
> Do you mean yaird as build from the bazaar tree will generate
> an image and that image does not boot, or do you mean no image
> is generated?

I'm sorry , I realized I was unclear. The image boots my system, but "yaird
-t" shows an error (the one I mentioned last mail) that I didn't found yet
why.

So "yaird -v -o /tmp/junk" works, but "yaird -t" shows an error, on last line
of output.

> Either way, could you mail the output of yaird -d
> for me to take a look at?

-d ? I think a typo here, I'll attach full output of -t instead.

(generated with "sudo /home/marco/local/sbin/yaird -t > /tmp/yaird_-t_output")

--
ESC:wq