[Yaird-devel] My last email.

Miller, Richard E Richard.Miller at weatherford.com
Tue Sep 1 17:15:02 UTC 2009

Please accept my apologies.  I didn't know you were a restricted
organization.

I'll try to find somebody else to ask.

Dick Miller

Cased Hole Electronics Technician

Weatherford International Ltd.

13500 S. Tulsa Dr.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

73170

Richard.Miller at weatherford.com

Shop: 405-691-6110

Cell:   405-550-0557

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.