[Yaird-devel] My last email.

Miller, Richard E Richard.Miller at weatherford.com
Fri Sep 4 10:50:13 UTC 2009

Thank you for the response.
Dick Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonas Smedegaard [mailto:dr at jones.dk]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 3:28 AM
To: Miller, Richard E
Cc: yaird-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: Re: [Yaird-devel] My last email.

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 12:15:02PM -0500, Miller, Richard E wrote:
>Please accept my apologies.  I didn't know you were a restricted
>organization.
>
>I'll try to find somebody else to ask.

We are not a restricted organization.

The yaird team just manually screen posts from non-subscribers to avoid
spam.

In other words, if you use yaird and want to avoid delays when posting
to this list, please subscribe to it (with same address as you want to
use to send emaisl to it):

Kind regards,

  - Jonas

P.S.

You do know that your confidentiality requirements make no sense on
public mailinglists, right?

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.