[Yast4debian-devel] Status report

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Sat Jun 3 15:15:54 UTC 2006

Good morning

The project is in freeze since several month and nobody seems to be interested
anymore.

Here is my excuse:
- I've got heavy personal problems which I've to work for quite some time I
think. So that's the reason why I step back as the unofficial coordinator of
this project for the moment.

The last thing I can report for the moment is that I tried to contact pikota
from time to time in the last month but got no response. Some weeks ago he
appeared on my jabber online buddy list but did not answer as well.

So good luck and hope to be back some time in the future
Mario