[3dprinter-general] Team migration to Salsa

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Sat Feb 17 10:07:15 UTC 2018

* Gregor Riepl <onitake at gmail.com> [2018-02-07 15:37:54 +0100]:

> Hi,
>
> it looks like salsa.debian.org has left beta status and is going to become the
> de facto standard platform for Debian projects.
>
> What are the plans for 3dprinter at alioth? Will the team move soon?
>
> Personally, I'm in favour of switching to Gitlab, but I guess a DD needs to
> step in to create the group, move repositories and and assign permissions and
> hooks.
>
> There is a sort of tutorial here: https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc

Hi,

I'd be happy to do the migration of repos and to grant access to current team
members for the salsa group, if you tell me your salsa username.

The salsa namespace for groups ends in -team; I intend to create
`3dprinting-team` to match the actual full name of the team, unless people tell
me otherwise.

I intend to look into this next weekend, during SnowCamp.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #441: