[Android-tools-devel] moving android-tools-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org to debian-android-tools at lists.debian.org

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 22 07:56:00 UTC 2017

Package: lists.debian.org
Severity: wishlist

Name: debian-android-tools
Category: Developers
Post Policy: open
Web Archive: yes

Rationale:
The Debian Android Tools Team has been using a list on Alioth for years.
 Alioth is going away, and its mailing list server will not be replaced.
 We would like to migrate to lists.debian.org.  Ideally, the old list
contents would be migrated from Alioth.

Short Description:
Team list about packaging the Android SDK and related tools.

Long Description:
This list is for discussion, news, and information related to the work
of the Android Tools packaging team.  This team is focused on packaging
the Android SDK and related development tools for Debian.The goal of
this team is to get as much of the Android SDK and development tools
into Debian as possible.

All are welcome to join. See our wiki page for more info:
https://wiki.debian.org/AndroidTools