[Android-tools-devel] android-permissions_0.1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 16 15:17:22 UTC 2014

That sven-ola folder got in there by mistake, sorry about that.  I didn't
realize that git-buildpackage would use files not committed in git when
creating the orig tarball for a native package.  Seems like a bug in
git-buildpackage to me.  That's fixed.

About adding users/groups and not removing them on uninstall, this is an
unusual package.  It is only ever useful for Debian chroots running on
Android.  It must be set up as soon as possible in the install process,
ideally using debootstrap --include=android-permissions.  And there is no
sense in uninstalling it since that will break network access, etc. for Debian
processes.  I'm not sure how to best represent that in a Priorty, etc.

I re-uploaded with a proper orig tarball and an improved description.

.hc