[Android-tools-devel] Web Application Proposal

David levidhut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:27:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

I hope you are doing well!

I'm David; we are offering Web application development using .Net, PHP,
Python and java programming languages along with Mobile Application
Development services at modest rate. We have a dedicated team of more than
150 professional designers and developers with over 8 years of experience &
500+ satisfied clients and we thrive on the idea that design makes a
difference with very lowest prices.

Our services at a glance: -

  1.  Web Development (Custom Web Applications, PHP, Java, .Net Development,
Python, Ajax Programming, etc.)
  2.  Open source customization/ CMS- (Zend, Cake, CodeIgnitor, Laravel,
Yii, Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)
  3.  eCommerce website development (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
integration etc.)
  4.  Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks,
JavaScript Frameworks etc.)
  5.  Mobile Applications (Android, IOS, I-Phone, etc.)

We believe in quality work and customer satisfaction, hence we offer a set
of flexible pricing models to our customers. So that they can select the
best as per their business requirements.

If you are interested. Please share your proper requirement so we could send
you best proposal accordingly.

Please share you Skype ID or other contact details.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards

David

Online Marketing Executive