[Apt-cacher-ng-users] apt-cacher-ng behind nginx proxy

Antoine MILLET antoine.millet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:51:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

Yes, I'm sorry for the lack of information.

I'm running on Debian 7 (wheezy), I've installed packages with apt (no
compilation)

I've the default configuration file for apt-cacher-ng (acng.conf) exept
that I've commented all Remap.

For nginx I've :

server {
>   listen 80;
>   listen 443 ssl;
>   server_name __HOST__;
>   ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/certs/__CERT__.pem;
>   ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/private/__CERT__.key;
>   root /var/www/default;
>   location / {
>     proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:9999;
>     proxy_redirect off;
>     proxy_buffering off;
>     proxy_set_header Host $host;
>     proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
>     proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
>   }
>   log_not_found off;
>   access_log /var/log/nginx/cache_access.log;
>   error_log  /var/log/nginx/cache_error.log;
> }

I think it's quite simple and regular.

Thanks a lot.