[Aptitude-devel] Cooperation. Offshore Mobile Testing and QA. QATestLab. Ukraine

Anastasia Ilchenko anastasia at qa-testlab.com
Tue Jul 5 10:16:05 UTC 2011

Good day,

My name is Anastasia and I represent Offshore Software Testing and QA
Company, *QATestLab*.

I would like to introduce our company in order to establish business
relationships between our companies and find possibilities for synergy.

QATestLab offers mobile application testing services to simplify the
testing needs of application developers,
service providers and handset manufacturers. QATestLab offers services
in the laboratory and in field tests for the top phones and large operators.

Our team has extensive experience in work with variety of mobile
platforms and operating systems,
accumulated experience and knowledge base for specific platforms, the
use of emulators and real devices.

We work with mobile platforms Android, iOS, Windows Mobile from
Microsoft, Windows Phone from Microsoft, Symbian,
Palm OS, UIQ 2-3, RIM BlackBerry OS, MeeGo from Nokia, Brew. QATestLab
has the broadest range of different mobile devices.

If you are interested in any collaboration with us or would like to
receive more information about our company and its services, do not
hesitate to contact me.
--
Regards,

*Anastasia Ilchenko