[Aptitude-devel] Modifications to src/ in "debian" branch?

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:12:54 UTC 2012

2012/2/22 Daniel Hartwig <mandyke at gmail.com>:
> Hello
>
> On 22 February 2012 00:25, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo
> <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe you already noticed this before, but there are modifications
>> from the "debian" branch other than Makefile.in, changes to the source
>> code itself, e.g.:
>> $ PAGER="" git diff master..debian src/cmdline/text_progress.cc
>
> What you are seeing is the *difference* between the versions in master
> and debian.  The changes have actually been made on the master branch,
> not the debian branch.

Ah sorry, I was a bit confused.  With master I was wrongly thinking of
the version in which master==upstream/0.6.5, and there shouldn't be
any differences between upstream/0.6.5..debian, and indeed there are
none.  I hadn't realised that there have been changes to master since
then.

Nevermind me!

Cheers.