[axel-devel] @Zhai Xiang Re: [axel-Bugs][313564]

章明星 james0zan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 08:04:44 UTC 2012

Hello, Zhai Xiang:
  Thank you for your regards.
  Your Axel-WIN32 seems free of the deadloop, I think it's fixed by your
substitution of blocked select with WSAEventSelect  //Good Job :)
  I can only reproduce the crash in one specific computer, so it may
triggered by some intricate bugs related with some specific configuration.
You may just skip it .

P.S.
  There are also several bugs in  Axel-WIN32, such as text.c:line 272  axel
= axel_new(conf, 0, argv[2] ? argv[2] : "http://localhost");  ( the argv[2]
will point to an undefined address when argc<2 which may not be null.
  looking forward to the beta version~

P.S.2 Sorry for fork a new thread, I haven't subscribe to this mail list
before.

Thanks

--
章明星

电话:010-62797143
清华大学计算机科学与技术系
高性能计算研究所 FIT楼3-122
北京,100084

Mingxing Zhang

Tel.: +86-10-62797143
Room 3-122, FIT Building
Institute for High Performance Computing,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China