[Calendarserver-maintainers] calendar server 2.3

Rahul Amaram rahul at synovel.com
Sun Dec 27 03:05:24 UTC 2009

Hi Guido,
I have only uploaded .diff.gz and .orig.gz files and not the .dsc file.
I hope that is fine with you. Below are the links for the packages:

http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/p/python-vobject/python-vobject_0.8.1c.orig.tar.gz
http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/p/python-vobject/python-vobject_0.8.1c-2+scs1.diff.gz

http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/p/pykerberos/pykerberos_1.1+svn4241.orig.tar.gz
http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/p/pykerberos/pykerberos_1.1+svn4241-1~scs1.diff.gz

http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/t/twisted-calendarserver/twisted-calendarserver_8.2.0.svn26969.orig.tar.gz
http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/t/twisted-calendarserver/twisted-calendarserver_8.2.0.svn26969-1~scs1.diff.gz

http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/c/calendarserver/calendarserver_2.3.dfsg.orig.tar.gz
http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/c/calendarserver/calendarserver_2.3.dfsg-1~scs1.diff.gz

http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/m/memcached/memcached_1.2.8.orig.tar.gz
http://repos.synovel.com/debian/pool/main/m/memcached/memcached_1.2.8-1~scs1.diff.gz

The memcached package is necessar only if the version of memcached in
the repo is <<1.2.6. I am actually using Debian Lenny and as the version
of memcached in lenny is 1.2.2, I needed to build this package as well.

Regards,
Rahul.