[Debian-astro-maintainers] pyavm_0.9.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Ole Streicher olebole at debian.org
Sun Oct 5 18:27:06 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

the data files are metadata of files that may be found in the internet
(the library is about to handle this type of files). Therefore, the
copyright information you find there is not the copyright of these files
or other files provided by the source but it is the copyright of the
files (images) these metadata files point to. The files are
redistributabe with debian, they have no different copyright from the
rest of the source.

Please reconsider your rejection.

Best regards

Ole