[Debian-eeepc-devel] Documentation - German Translation Maintainer needed?

Markus Maria Miedaner markusmiedaner at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 15 08:47:04 UTC 2008

Hi Debain EEE-Team,

I am interested in taking over the maintaince-part for the german_wiki pages.
If this job is still available please let me know.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Markus

--
Please note that this email-transaction has been logged due to German laws. To ensure the privacy of further communication please encrypt your message using the following KeyID = 694F9952

A. Lincoln: "Those who give a little bit of liberty to gain more safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."