[Debian-eeepc-devel] Wireless abrubtly stopped working on 1000

Robert J. Macomber debian at rojoma.com
Wed Jan 13 17:25:08 UTC 2010

I have this fixed, to the extent that I can now connect to the access
point again.  I still don't have much idea why it ever stopped working
in the first place, but setting the access point to "WPA2-Mixed"
instead of "WPA2-Personal" made the Eee happy again.  I *think* that
means that for some reason either the Eee or the AP is doing something
wrong with WPA2 and is falling back to WPA.
--
Robert MAcomber