[Debian-eeepc-devel] How to deal with the freeze?

Luca Niccoli lultimouomo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:57:06 UTC 2010

While we were almost there with the integration with acpi-support, the
time it took for some patches to get in acpi-support and some
real-life stuff has meant that the freeze has been called before I
could prepare a version to be uploaded to unstable.
Do you think we should look for a freeze exception or just go on
uploading to experimental and document that in squeeze one will still
have to manually install eeepc-acpi-scripts?
Cheers,

Luca