[Debian-ha-maintainers] KINDLY RESPOND ASAP THE SUBJECT MATTER

pauli at colonialfinance.info pauli at colonialfinance.info
Sun Oct 25 17:29:15 UTC 2009

KINDLY RESPOND ASAP THE SUBJECT MATTER

OUR REFERENCE: BFH/097836578/09/UK

I am Mr. Pauli Juhani the credit manager of Colonial Finance UK.
I have a proposal to discuss about a late family members Fixed account in the bank.

The Colonial Finance is currently in possession of an amount of US$10,500,000.00 belonging to a deceased customer whose name
is not stated in this mail due to our Bank's privacy policies which protects the safety of our client's information.

Our contact to you is based on the fact that our search revealed your last name as been same with that of the Deceased.Our records for this huge deposit showed no beneficiary as at the time of death of the depositor.In view of this and my position as the head of payment of benefits to beneficiaries,your last name can be accepted for a relative/beneficiary to this huge amount of money.Further details will be sent to you on this as soon as you signify your interest by sending to me immediately
your full name as it is in your driver's license or international passport, your mobile telephone number, your fax number (if confidential) and your present contact address all needed for the legal documentation of this claim.

On receipt of your response with the above details, i shall update you with the procedures of payment of this said amount to you as the legitimate beneficiary.

Yours Sincerely

Pauli

Please kindly reply through my private email addresses.
mrpaulijuhani at yahoo.com
pauli at aqualityspace.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this
in error,please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.Going contrary to this warning may be unlawful.