[Debian-ha-maintainers] Dear: Good Friend

infotech channel thomas.zumak at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 01:54:08 UTC 2013

Dear: Good Friend

I'm Thomas Zumak, Private Lawyer to My Late client , A National of your Country, who used to work as the Director of Oil produce and mineral resources(OPMR).He has been suffering from brain related issue,which eventually took his life on 20th of August 2009, My client had an Account valued at About $ 15.7.Million (Fifteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in Bank here.You can reach me on (thomas.zumak at yahoo.com) so That I will send more details to you.

Thanks,

Thomas Zumak