[Debian-ha-maintainers] problem with setting the correct version for package

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:34:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

Currently I am trying to create few packages for HA for personal use.
I started with libqb-0.17.0, but I faced a problem with version of the lib.
To simplify the process I decided to build and install it without packaging.
I simply did the next:

$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure
$ make
$ sudo make install

The problem is that the version in "/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libqb.pc" is
UNDEFINED.
I have been looking for solution but I haven't found anything.
What did I miss?

P.S.: I would like to participate in the package creation for HA.

Thank you,
Kostya