[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb_0.17.1-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Thu Apr 23 23:23:27 UTC 2015

Christoph Berg <myon at debian.org> writes:

> can you please reject this upload? The orig tarball used wasn't really
> pristine, and we need to do more updates on the package anyway.

Hi,

Do you want to redo 0.17.1-1, or release 0.17.1-2?  I've pushed some
changes based on the (now rejected) 0.17.1-1 upload to
https://github.com/wferi/libqb/commits/debian/sid, please take a look.
(This is the DEP-14 repo structure I originally put up as a demo while
debating the best structure.)

I've just noticed your activity in the debian-ha repo.  AFAIK, replacing
the Doxygen-installed jquery.js by a pure jquery.js from jQuery is
specifically recommended against by the Doxygen developers, because
their jquery.js contains other code besides jQuery.

Also, .gitignore does not enter the source package, so I'd just change
it at will; do you think it's problematic?
--
Thanks,
Feri.