[Debian-ha-maintainers] Problem with ClusterMon on Debian Jessie

KLEINDIENST Eric Eric.KLEINDIENST at coe.int
Tue Dec 15 13:22:39 UTC 2015

Hello,

We use two Debian version with "Pacemaker".
The first, with Debian 7.9 and we use the official Debian Repository.
The second, with Debian 8.2 and we use "ppa.mmogp.com" repository.

We have a problem with "crm_mon" for a mail notification. This is our "primitive" declaration for crm_mon (the same for Debian 7 and 8):

primitive cluster_mon ocf:pacemaker:ClusterMon \
   params user="root" pidfile="/var/run/crm_mon.pid" htmlfile="/var/tmp/crm_mon.html" extra_options="-F cluster at coe.int --mail-to contact at coe.int --mail-host smtp.coe.int:25" \
   op start interval="0" timeout="90s" \
   op stop interval="0" timeout="100s" \
   op monitor interval="10s" timeout="20s" \
   meta target-role="Started" is-managed="true"

With package on  "ppa.mmogp.com", no mail notification is send when a change is made in cluster.

It seems to be a bug (http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2014-July/022377.html )
This bug is fixed in version 1.1.13 ( Extract from changelog : crm_mon: Repair notification delivery when the v2 patch format is in use )

Could you help us ?
Can you please build the version 1.1.13 or explain us how-to do it

Best regards