[Debian-ha-maintainers] Corosync repository

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Thu Mar 26 14:33:09 UTC 2015

Did it again, sorry Feri - resending to group:

On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 15:27 +0100, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Martin Gerhard Loschwitz <martin.loschwitz at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > https://launchpad.net/~syseleven-platform/+archive/ubuntu/linux-ha
> >
> > contains up-to-date packages for Ubuntu 14.04 that should be buildable
> > on Debian as well. You may use them as a reference, of course.
>
> Hi Martin,
>
> The Corosync alioth repository ends at version 1.4.2-3.
> From which repository did you release the newer packages?
>
> > Am 26.03.2015 um 12:45 schrieb Richard B Winters <rik at mmogp.com>:
> >
> >> Feri, I recall you saying you would like to work on updating corosync ->
> >> I can target pacemaker or pcs next, or we can work together on each
> >> piece?  What would you prefer?
>
> I'm looking at corosync now.  I'm not sure pacemaker can really be
> tackled before corosync settles.  No idea about pcs, though.Hi Feri,

Sorry to answer for him:

The watch file gives it away, most packages they take (or used to) from
RHEL release archives, but you can go to github.com/corosync/corosync
and grab the latest source or release from there.

Pacemaker can be tackled, because I can build corosync from source and
then build pacemaker and the package in that manner. I know the depends
already so its not an issue.

Alright that's great that you're into it too! I'm about to send another
email out asking and suggesting some things so we can remain
organized :)

Best,

--
Rik