[Debian-iot-maintainers] Introducing myself

Joachim Zobel jz-2017 at heute-morgen.de
Tue Aug 29 17:48:33 BST 2023

Hi.

Since by now you had the opportunity to get to know me a bit by what I
am doing I want to introduce myself. I have been working on the
mosquitto bugs since I am running it in a small home automation system.
I find this quite motivating.

To continue doing this I would like to join the Debian iot team. My
salsa user is jz-salsa, I would appreciate moderate permissions for it
(e.g. permission to merge approved MRs). In the long run I could be
able to do uploads since I am a Debian maintainer.

Sincerely,
Joachim

--
   Papier ist gebundenes CO2. Bitte drucken Sie diese EMail aus und
archivieren Sie sie.