[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) CRON-APT completed on churro [/etc/cron-apt/config]

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Thu May 15 05:19:31 UTC 2008

Quoting Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) (faw at funlabs.org):

> > Hmmm, how do *you* actually log in?
>
> 	OpenSSH connection with screen from another server. But I
> disabled key logins and restricted the authorized users to cek
> and me via password.
>
> 	I also just upgraded OpenSSH on churro, I will remove all
> keys and allow everybody to login via password for a "time window"
> so they can add new keys.

OK, thanks for the work.

From my investigations, I was not personnally using compromised
keys. The SSH keys I use have been generated much more than two years
ago. IIRC (but I can't obviously check right now), my own
~/.ssh/authorized_keys was only listing one key, which I use from my
laptop or home server and was generated in 2005.

I will gradually change it to a complete set of keys, each being more
dedicated to different activities....but I still think that no
compromise was possible from my side.