[Debian-l10n-devel] pootle.debian.net down?

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:35:27 UTC 2009

Christian,

I have uploaded a ZIP file (di-ms.zip, latest translation) to pootle
server but the system created a new folder (di-ms) under DI. Is this a
bug or I have done something wrong?

And, can I upload older PO file? Will the system merge the older
uploaded PO file with the current one in the server?

Thanks.

Nicholas Ng