[debian-lan-devel] I like it! (was Re: 0.6 ready, please send ideas, requests, wishes and dreams)

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Sat Apr 21 19:45:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 17.04.2012, 22:26 +0200 schrieb Andreas B. Mundt:
> Hi everybody,
>
> another phase of development has been finished and the current version
> implements all features I personally need for the moment, and it seems
> to work really nice.
Yes. I am very impressed. mainserver and workstation works out of the box
I can login ...

debian-lan add2dhcp is very simple to add computer to the ldap. Great.
Also add user is nice for testing/batch.

Is the ldap tree that you generate compatible to gosa or/and debian-edu?
Or something else?

If I find more time I will test more. :-) Next I install with
workstation feature LVM7_A and may be RAID1.

thanks for this work

Andreas