[debian-lan-devel] git repository

Andreas B. Mundt andi.mundt at web.de
Sun Nov 20 08:57:57 UTC 2011

Hi Medhamsh,

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 01:32:20PM +0530, Medhamsh wrote:
> On Sat, November 19, 2011 2:23 pm, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> >> That requires a) an account at Alioth, and b) membership of debian-lan
> >> and collab-maint groups, and c) actual ssh access.
>
> How much time does it generally take for granting access
> at the collab-maint? I dint get membership yet. Once I
> get it I am eager to copy the ssh keys and clone the git
> repo.

For the collab-maint account please have a look at your alioth page,
iirc I did not recieve a mail for confirmation, and my membership
has been accepted already while I was still waiting for the confirming
mail. :-)

However, it's not necessary to have the collab-maint membership for
read-only access. Use:

	 git clone git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debian-lan

and you should have the repository available.  I fixed that in the
wiki.

Happy hacking,

	Andi