[Debian-med-packaging] pixelmed_20091114-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:35:56 UTC 2009

Andreas,

  I talked with upstream, and indeed those data file are simply
leftover from a 'make test'. I also remove an invalid symlink from the
source code.

  Please consider for re-upload.

Thanks

Log:
$ svn ci -m"Get rid of binary data and broken link from the source
tarball"
~/debian/debian-med/trunk/packages/pixelmed/trunk
Sending        trunk/debian/rules
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 4457.

--