[Debian-med-packaging] openmrs_1.6.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Thu Nov 18 00:19:04 UTC 2010

Le Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 03:20:40PM -0600, Misha Koshelev a écrit :

> Perhaps yourself or someone else on the debian-med list has input into
> when such a release of Squeeze could be expected to occur (My
> understanding is that Debian does not have a "fixed" release schedule
> like Ubuntu; but I mean more a ballpark estimate).

Dear Misha,

indeed, there is no fixed date, but the release team periodically keeps
us informed of the progresses.

The latest announcement is here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/11/msg00006.html

And some archives and more information are there:
http://release.debian.org/

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy