[Debian-med-packaging] I asked God to increase my tithe & he sent this...

Dhamir and Leah DhamirandLeah at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:25:40 UTC 2011

Prices are skyrocketing...I am not phased.  Are you?

We are in a horrible recession...I am not phased.  Are you?

People are losing their jobs on a daily basis....I am not phased.  Are you?

Cost of living is going up while paychecks shrink or stay the same.

I am not phased.  Are You?

I am not bothered by any of the current economic situations because despite
all of the above, I have had my best 6 months of my life financially.

That's right, while people complain about soaring prices, and are in constant
fear of losing their jobs, I have been raking in between $20,000 and $30,000
each and every month.

Why?

Those that create their own wealth through home based internet businesses
have always thrived in times like these.

Why do I thrive?

Because it's times like these that people wise up and start realizing that
unless you are creating your own future that it can be ripped from you at any
moment.

Unless you are taking control of your paycheck, your finances, and your
future... somebody else always has control of your life.

I want to put you in control of your finances, your future, and of your life.

Here is what allows me to "not be phased":

http://DhamirandLeah.MyPowerProSystem.com/

See you on the team!

God Bless & All the best,
Dhamir and Leah
http://DhamirandLeah.MyPowerProSystem.com/
(856) 655-3127

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below  while connected to the internet.
http://www.reliablecontact.com/cgi-bin/maxsponder/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=debian-med-packaging*lists.alioth.debian.org&un=DhamirSteward