[Debian-med-packaging] MULTI TENANT SERVICES

Chris McCoy o311incceo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:27:22 UTC 2011

  Hello,

My name is Chris McCoy from DIRECTV Multi Family Services. As a Multi Family
Unit property owner or manager you receive a lot of emails BUT before you
DELETE this one I want you to know we have a* FREE INSTALLATION* offer for
your property.

I would appreciate the opportunity of scheduling a *10 minute call* to
discuss Directv single dish solution program. With our Bulk and service
agreement we can install *ONE Satellite dish per building to service the
ENTIRE complex for FREE.* If you already have a agreement in place with a
cable provider it’s okay because due to the FCC ruling *Multi-tenant
buildings may now add satellite MDU services to their buildings, regardless
of existing MDU contracts with a cable operator, including those containing
“exclusive” language. *

* *

Please let me know whether you have an interest in scheduling a brief call (
*about 10 minutes*) to discuss the key benefits and the opportunity.  If you
or your team has questions regarding this program please do not hesitate to
contact me directly Chris McCoy at *877.636.8044.* If you would like
documentation about this program feel free to email me at *
o311incceo at gmail.com*

Chris McCoy
O311 Inc - CEO
DIRECTV Multi-Family Services Representative
Office 877.636.8044
Cell 312.719.3523

*
*