[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding disulfinder_1.2.9-1_amd64.changes

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 12:03:24 UTC 2011

On 07/26/2011 01:18 PM, Torsten Werner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the license of require.h?
>
> // From Thinking in C++, 2nd Edition
> // Available at http://www.BruceEckel.com
> // (c) Bruce Eckel 1999
> // Copyright notice in Copyright.txt

Well spotted. Laszlo is on vacation.

I checked here
http://www.lib.ru.ac.th/download/e-books/Tic2Vtwo.pdf
on page 19, where it says (from which I understand)
that redistribution is only allowed in binary form.
That is so bad that it is almost funny again.

Laszlo, we have a problem here. Can you remove/rewrite
that code? Or can you get a permission from the author?
He cannot have meant to have such consequences from
someone kindly writing where he/she started with
the work.

Best,

Steffen